Introduction: Robotic Heart Surgery
The introduction of Robotics in the field of Cardiology has radically changed the way Cardiac procedures were or are being performed today. Robotic Heart Surgery is also known as Closed-chest Heart Surgery and has enhanced the surgical success massively. When compared to the traditional forms of Cardiac surgeries, this approach is far more advantageous and hence preferred by the Cardiac specialists.
This procedure is highly effective in addressing the below-mentioned Cardiac disorders:
- Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) Repair
- Robotic Cardiac Valve Surgery
- Robotic Cardiac Bypass
- Cardiac Tumours removal (Myxoma, Fibroelastoma)
How Robotic Heart Surgery works?
There is detailed evaluation process done to determine if you are an apt candidate for this procedure. Also, matter are the factors like the age, overall health condition, medical history and the type of Heart disorder that the patient is suffering from.
First, three tiny cuts, also called as ‘ports’ are made in the spaces amidst the ribs. Then, surgical tools that are attached to robotic arms and a camera are passed through these cuts. There are motion sensors present in the robotic arms with which the surgeon can regulate the movements of these arms. The surgeon has a console in front of him/her, and two lenses through which he/she views the 3D images taken by the camera.
There are foot pedals for controlling the camera and also to zoom in and out, as required. The robotic arms mimic the hand motions of the surgeon, with utmost accuracy. On completion of the surgery, the instruments are removed, and the incisions are closed.Book Immediate Appointment at Email ID : email@example.com
Benefits of Robotic Heart Surgery
In progressive cities like Mumbai, the hospitals and the Robotic surgery experts ascertain the patients availing Robotic Heart surgery in Mumbai enjoy the following benefits:
- Enhanced visualization and admittance to the difficult corners of the organ
- 3D magnification
- The surgeon gets better control over the surgical equipment and most importantly, an improved view of the exact surgery site
- The latest features of the Robot’s software eliminate the chances of human hand tremors, and this gives results to a more confident performance
- Much Smaller incisions
- Minimal or no damage to the nearby tissue and muscles
- Post-surgical pain and scarring is much lesser
- Minimal blood loss and no need for blood transfusion
- Fewer days at the hospital
- Reduced chances of getting an infection
- The number of medications to be taken are lower
- Lesser restrictions
- Road to recovery is smoother and faster thus leading to the patient getting back to his/her routine faster
Top Hospitals for Robotic Heart Surgery in Mumbai
Mumbai is a very blessed option, when it comes to availing healthcare facilities. It has exceptional treatment associated amenities and has become a very favoured venue for international patients as well. There are leading and technologically advanced hospitals like Global Hospital, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Asian Heart Institute, Nanavati Hospital, and several such centres of excellence, which have been catering to worldwide patients for decades now. These hospitals have undeniably acquired a sought-after position and are setting newer benchmarks with every passing year.
Additionally, the benefits of this surgery make it a worthwhile experience, all thanks to the exceptional surgical skills of the Cardiac surgeons at the top Robotic Surgery hospitals India.
Also, whether it is patients from developed countries or the underprivileged ones, patients from both these segments are very satisfied with the way this surgery is priced; especially Robotic Heart surgery in Mumbai is priced at $8,000 while the same procedures costs $30,000 in USA. Such huge cost differences are unique in India so no wonder that India tops the list of Medical Tourism destinations in the world.
Plan Medical Trip to India
When planning to a get a Heart procedure in India, with India Cardiac Surgery Site, these patients can very easily avail the all-embracing benefits of Robotic Heart Surgery in Mumbai. We have a huge bunch of services with which we can surely make this treatment experience, a very comfortable and rewarding one.Book Immediate Appointment for you can call at +91-9370586696
- Timely medical visa
- Lodging, travelling and food arrangements
- Maximum cost savings in the matter of Robotic Heart Surgery in Mumbai
- Patients do not have to face lengthy waitlists
Top Cardiac specialists empanelled with us
Language translation services
- We plan the surgery at the top Robotic surgery hospitals India, where latest surgical approaches are implemented
- Medical trip can be combined with a vacation for a better recuperation experience
E-mail & Appointment
Book Immediate Appointment at Email ID :
Number For Fast Track Query Reply : +91 - 9765025331